 Space / 11671
11670  |  11672
Subject:
Step 9 (Was Group Building Experiment)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:24:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So, I'm sitting here at 3am. Just a little bored OUT OF MY MIND. Perhaps I
should try sleeping for a change...

So anyway, I added a little something to the project. I was gonna put walls
on all 4 sides, but decided to do just 2 to leave room for someone else to
do something different on the other end. :P

Oh, and I updated the dat file.

This is almost addicting! :D

---SteveR