 Space / 11658
Re: Step 5 (Was Group Building Experiment)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:13:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Steve Runnels writes:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I think another good idea might be to name all the image steps, step1,step2
etc...  That way they all line up in the folder.

I was thinking something like:

01.jpg, 01p.jpg, 02.jpg, 02p.jpg, etc...

That way the single digits line up before the double digits. :P

And the one with the 'p' is the parts pic.

Something like that anyway.

---SteveR

Done my step now, to me, those windows seemed like they were some kind of
gunner's station, so I added laser (?) guns, more than ten pieces, but I
thought that it should be symmetrical. :-)

They're pretty crude, but then again, I couldn't really add more pieces to
make it less crude, ;-)

Jon, are you doing seven? BTW, this is such a cool idea, hopefully the whole
space gang (and maybe even a few castle heads ;-)) join in on the fun. :-)

Later,

-Geordan-