 Space / 11653
Re: Group Building Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 02:02:10 GMT

I'll take six, pics up in a bit,

-Geordan-

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Gn2oqD.98r@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
No one has done step 5 yet, so I decided to give it a try.  If anyone • feels
it is bad, then please ignore this.  Here it is:

No, it's not bad at all. :D

One problem though. The upright slopes don't attach to anything.  Maybe • need
some plates under it or move it inwards or something.

Let us know when you figure out what you wanna do there, and I'll make • some
pics of it if you still can't get the pics to show up. :D

Heh.  I'm already on it.  I'll have some renders up in 2 minutes.

:-)

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/