 Space / 11659
Re: Step 5 (Was Group Building Experiment)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 02:42:37 GMT

I'll take the next step,8 if Jon does 7.

Gary

Steve Runnels <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I think another good idea might be to name all the image steps, • step1,step2
etc...  That way they all line up in the folder.

I was thinking something like:

01.jpg, 01p.jpg, 02.jpg, 02p.jpg, etc...

That way the single digits line up before the double digits. :P

And the one with the 'p' is the parts pic.

Something like that anyway.

---SteveR