 Space / 11657
Re: Step 5 (Was Group Building Experiment)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:04:11 GMT

I've uploaded the first 5 steps into the new gallery:

As per Steve's idea the images are all 01,01p,02,02p,03,03p etc..

There isn't a current .dat file in the folder right now but it would be
great if we had an updated one in there everytime someone made a step with
LDraw.  I'm thinking just one dat file would do it.  Just over-write with
the new one when someone makes a new dat.

Anyone who wants to add another step (like Geordan) just email me or Steve
and we'll get you the username and pass for the gallery.  And then the next
builder has the option of requesting it from Geordan etc...

So do you guys like the name "Group Build"?  If so then we can stick with
that.  I personally like "Relay Build", but its not a real big deal.  Input
on the name for this would be great.

Also after awhile it might be a good idea to lump all the "rules" into the
readme file in the Gallery.

This seems to be really cool so far.  :-)

-Jon

--
| The Galactic Shipyard - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/GS/
| My website - http://www.oklahoma.net/~jpalmer/lego/
| BrickBay Store - http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jpalmer
"Steve Runnels" <netfreak16@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I think another good idea might be to name all the image steps, • step1,step2
etc...  That way they all line up in the folder.

I was thinking something like:

01.jpg, 01p.jpg, 02.jpg, 02p.jpg, etc...

That way the single digits line up before the double digits. :P

And the one with the 'p' is the parts pic.

Something like that anyway.

---SteveR