 Space / 11645
Re: Group Building Experiment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:15:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Mizner writes:
No one has done step 5 yet, so I decided to give it a try.  If anyone feels
it is bad, then please ignore this.  Here it is:

No, it's not bad at all. :D

One problem though. The upright slopes don't attach to anything.  Maybe need
some plates under it or move it inwards or something.

Let us know when you figure out what you wanna do there, and I'll make some
pics of it if you still can't get the pics to show up. :D

---SteveR