 Space / 11585
Re: what defines a MOC as blacktron? was: (2nd Annual Space Building Contest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 21:37:51 GMT

(Hope no one minds, I moved this to .space)

Sorry, I can't resist...

My first-thing-in-mind answers (hee-hee!) (see below for the serious ones):

In lugnet.build.contests, Richard Marchetti writes (re: BT1):
Who are the good guys(are there good guys and
bad guys, or just political disagreement)?

The SP1s think the BT1s are hostile, but it's just the BT1s trick to use
the SP Lock-Ups as space taxis.  Space travel is so much easier when you
take away the expense!  ;)

Why do Space-heads love Blacktrons?

Black is arguably the most fashionable color of all time.  (Though not
really a color?)  I think that answers that.   =]

Where are the female Blacktrons?

It's a cult thing.  The superior Female Blactrons command their Drones from
distant moons that no Mini-Figs have ever visited and returned from...

Why are they always smiling?

Uh, It's a cult thing.

Do they have pets?

The Females do.  See previous two answers.

Do the Blacktrons like cookies?

Check your temp-internet files after visiting a BT1 website.  Then you will
realize how much they are watching you.   8-)

Do the Blacktrons have art?

They like to build models of Mecha using small plastic toys.

What kind of music do they listen to?

Gothic / Dark Industrial ...what else?!?    :^)

Do they *like* being captured by the Space Police?

See my answer to the first question.

Are the Blacktrons inveterate communications
eavesdroppers?

Hey now!  Are you trying to infer something about the name of one certain
space base with a big huge radar dish or something?  Couldn't be.   ;-P

  :)

...Okay, okay.  This post is too long.  I will post my more serious answers
on a separate post hereafter...  Well, they will only be semi-serious...
quasi-serious... the Diet Coke of serious...  okay okay Hendo shut up!...

-H.