 Fun / 642
Re: what defines a MOC as blacktron? was: (2nd Annual Space Building Contest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 19:36:05 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
It's a cult thing.  The superior Female Blactrons command their Drones from
distant moons that no Mini-Figs have ever visited and returned from...

Do these Female Blacktronettes look anything like this:

http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon/lego/blaktron.htm

???

Ahhh!  My eyes!!!   Now I have to flee through space as a cosmic refugee!
It is rumoured that all who set eyes on the secretive Blacktron Queens are
hunted down, captured, and returned to the hidden Lost Moons for a lifetime
of tortuous slavery!  ...Only the luckiest slaves eventually are re-educated
and transformed into Blacktron Pilots....  ...Hey, maybe I'll get to fly a
Renegade...  <smirk>

8]
-H.