 Space / *22317 (-20)
  Re: New Fad?

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks again! I was quite inspired by the long, sloped pieces. They're cool. (...) Every moonbase needs a few small, personal craft! :-) TJ (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream.

In lugnet.town, Dave Johann writes: SNIP (...) Thanks! I figured the mini's were the perfect 'set' source of bot pieces. I got the Tusken Raider Encounter in case I wanted wings for a mini plane, ship, etc. Jeff (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) Andrew, Thank you for the nice comments! I'm glad you and others have enjoyed my "theme"! I have to admit this was the first time I ever modified a brick! I did it very hesitantly. The trans-blue windscreen was painted using a left over can of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Corridor 2.0 ?

"Xanthra47" <jmantor@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message news:HC16pE.18nA@lugnet.com... (...) I think you'll find this post interesting: (URL) came up with it around the start of Moonbase, but haven't been able to use it due to the lack of parts. -- (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) Love it, love it, love it. (It was the return vehicle that won me over. I'm a big fan of NASA's shuttle designs, and seeing the 1682 tile helped too since that was one of my favorite sets.) Greenhouse seems puny to me, but what can you do. And (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) Wow, that is amazing. As everyone else has said, that is an awesome construction. The cube door is very cool and the speeders are too cute! (instructions, perhaps?). The Classic space color works well, though I'm not an expert in CS because I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

(...) TJ- This is a beautiful creation. I like how you captured the Classic Space schema. As Adrian stated, "The support columns are really a marvel of engineering." Like Jeff, I too really like the use of the ball joint as the bearing point, and as (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) John- As was mentioned, attention has already been drawn to your folder ((URL) I really like the sharp detail and intricate features of each vehicle. The shuttle is very smooth and sleek...neat use of the angled flaps/trunks...they fit very (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) I think the real fun of what you've made here is that you created more than just a MOC, but rather a whole theme that you put thought and time into. Creating a theme, IMO, is a lot of fun because you're attempting to put your imagination into (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

(...) You've been noticed by the community here already...and for good reason! You did a simply outstanding job creating a NASA type mission here, from the launch vehicle to the greenhouse. Everything looks very accurate to NASA designs that I have (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

The Red Planet has been reached! Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars! Just a few captions to go with the pictures... Several MOC's that form a complete expidition to the Red Planet including: * Mars Expedition 1 Lander "Columbia" * Mars (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space) !

  Re: 4 new MOC's, one i remembered from a dream.

(...) Hi there, Jeff! I love seeing others building using the SWminis as a parts selection-I've been doing this myself. Congrats on such a cool looking bot using such a limited selection of parts! -Dave (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.microscale)

  Tw0nCo ICU FireMech 1.0 Prototype

Greetings, Earth-Mortals! I'll admit I'm not a major 'mech-MOCcer. But I had some fun, and wanted to share my first little baby 'mech... ...Begin Transmission... Tw0nCo Enterprises is pleased to announce the design of an autonomous fire-fighting (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Thanks! I really was going after the shark shape and feel on this one, and it ended up working much better than I expected! Now, on to Alpha Team.....:) Joe Meno (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team Intel: Sea Monkey Fast Attack craft

(...) Disney's sequel will be out on DVD in the summer...originally, it was going to be a TV series, but since the movie sunk like a rock, the series went with it. As for the diorama, I need to figure: • somemore SM things...like buildings • at (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module: The Landing Pad

That has got to be one of the coolest uses of technic parts in a mini-fig scale MOC I have seen. As others have said it gives the landing pad a very utilitarian design. Very cool. -Mike Petrucelli (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Another Lego Interpretation (MOC: GDI Orca)

(...) Hey, that's very cool. I really like the shape of the tail, nice and smooth. The yellow/gray colors look great too. Keep up the good work! Nathan (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Building Rant One

Paul, I just build. When I get going, I don't even know why I make some of the decisions I do - I just like them, and when I finally collapse into a quivering heap in a huge pile of parts, I can't explain if there even was reason in what I did. Odd, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  My website gets a new home!

www.xenobuzz.com Now that I no longer need to rely on my free space from my ISP, I don't have to worry about bandwidth allocations (they won't shut my site because it got "too much" traffic). For Space fans, you can take another look at my Blacktron (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Dark Eagle Transaerospace Fighter MK II

Cmdr Kurt, Clean lines! And, with respect to my fellow .spacers, I like the trans-green. Overall, quite worthy of a Klingon. Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact