 Space / 22299
22298  |  22300
Subject:
My website gets a new home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 01:01:38 GMT

www.xenobuzz.com

Now that I no longer need to rely on my free space from my ISP, I don't have
to worry about bandwidth allocations (they won't shut my site because it got
"too much" traffic).

For Space fans, you can take another look at my Blacktron I-themed Mult-Core
Magnetizer.
http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/6989%20Blacktron%20Heavy%20Carrier.h
tm

Castle fans can take another look at my first castle MOC.  It's a BIG one!
http://www.xenobuzz.com/MyLegoCreations/Simmons%20Castle.htm

Please let me know about any typos or dead links.  Questions and comments
are very much appreciated!

Coming Soon:

Feram's Leech - a full-scale sword

UCS-scale Gunstar from "The Last Starfighter"

Dave