 Space / 22300
Re: Building Rant One
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 02:34:32 GMT

Paul,
     I just build.  When I get going, I don't even know why I make some of
the decisions I do - I just like them, and when I finally collapse into a
quivering heap in a huge pile of parts, I can't explain if there even was
reason in what I did.
     Odd, in that I originally went to school to study architecture, and
would dearly love to plan something, and then build it after.
     My guiding philosophy until I take that leap would have to be "Hey!
That's pretty cool!".
     BTW, I'm just getting back after a 'netlessness' - Your Mako is an
exquisite design!  I think it's cool that you want the same level of detail,
large or small MOC.  Keep pushing the boundaries!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander