 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1316
  BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

I've just released a new version of BricxCC. Version 3.3.3.4 implements the following changes: 1. Watching the brick only while the Watch window is active is now an option on the Watch window. 2. It fixes a bug in TFakeSpirit.SetSensorMode which (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

Hi John, Wow you are a fast programmer. I just downloaded the new version and will test it. It is really great that this program is adapted to the user wishes/comments. Just one question: I bought a new computer (AMD 1.333 GHz Thunderbird, 512Mb, (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

(...) I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "the upper right restore/maximize button still doesn't work". Are you talking about the restore/maximize button on the main BricxCC window or the one on each MDI child editor window? Delphi programs (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

Hi John, Sorry for the incorrectness: "the upper right restore/maximize button still doesn't work" is the button of the Main Window. The child window is working OK. I made also an mistake on the tree request: It should be variables (and not (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

(...) Hmmm. I'm guessing here. Does your main window fill the entire screen when it starts up? Does the restore/maximize button contain an image that looks like a box with a dark black bar across the top? Or does the restore/maximize button contain (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

hi John, (...) great ! (...) even better ! (...) Well ok, but another way could be to monitor it's output (in the past in generated .....) and to shut it down when no more ... arrive. So the timeout parameter can disappear totally. I don't critize (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

(...) the (...) ... (...) WOW! I'm impressed by how fast you continuously add new features to BricxCC, and by the quality of your work. Being very used to Delphi myself, I love the Code Explorer window. Ciao Mario (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

Hi John, I am very sorry. It is just working perfect. It seems that my maximize and restore window where exact the same size. When I resized the window and toggled the maximize/restore button it works fine. Some cosmetics: When I click on one of the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

Hi Stef, (...) Studio", (...) clipboard (...) I'm already working on BMS in order to add all the features you asked for and I think that clipboard support should be quite easy. Nevertheless I'm not a "fast programmer", so please wait until my next (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

hi Guido, (...) No, you thanks for the program ! (...) Great ! I'm not in a hurry and I'm very busy the next weekend + week. Stef (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

Hi Stef, I've just released version 1.3 of my Brick Music Studio. Now there is a much more precise correspondence between the original midi notes and the generated ones. All output programs (in any language) should now play the same (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.3.4

hi Guido, I just a very little time also the comming week, but my first impression is very good !! Thanks very much. And you said you weren't a fast programmer ;-) (...) It sound great indeed. (...) I couldn't get it to work, but maybe I did (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)