 Robotics / RCX / legOS / Search Results: Mac BrickOS
 Results 61 – 80 of about 790.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BrickOS issues

(...) The brickOS team thanks you for mentioning this. It is our goal to continue to simplify this experience. We always enjoy hearing that we are making progress. (...) We hear you and have addressed some of them... (...) This is intentional for (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  How to check if a thread is still alive?

Hi, this is my first post to this group, so please excude if this is a trivial question... I just got started with Mindstorms and am playing around with the various programming options available trying to find the one that fits me best. I started of (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  Cyggy

I have a vaguely important post which is: the new version of Cygwin is a bugger to get working with Brickos 0.2.6, but the old version, Cygwin B-20 works fine so nobody waste your time on the new version of Cyggy and download it from (URL) for (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  LNP questions

Can anyone tell me if this function is blocking: lnp_integrity_write or, how can I find out when it is complete? I'm trying to do proximity stuff with BrickOS and I want to know when IR is being transmitted. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  Re: Cyggy

(...) URL. Current Cygwin works very well. The only problem is some Makefile breakage in brickos. BTW, I think hosting that cygwin.exe is a technical violation of the GPL. Max. (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  Sensor Sampling

Can anyone tell me how often the sensors are sampled in BrickOS? In the standard firmware, they are sampled every 3ms with a .02 measurement time (so I'm told) and I need to know if BrickOS is the same. Thanks Steve (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.311)

  Re: javastorms

It would appear that javastorms is a project which allows a computer, running java applications to read/write to the RCX (using a BrickOS application on the RCX). leJOS differs in that the java run-time is loaded onto the RCX and the java code is (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.310)

  Re: some problems changing CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR

(...) Hey Ken, I had similar troubles when trying to do development for multiple bots and different LNP addresses. What I found was that I needed to do a fresh recompile of the entire legOS project whenever I changed the LNP ID, as well recompiling (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.310)

  Warning cleanup questions with gcc3.2

When compiling brickos with gcc3.2, I get a lot (about 360 or so) of warnings about two things; a) warning: multi-line string literals are deprecated These seem to be mostly quotes around blocks of assembly code. Some of the code in lib/mint seems (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.310)

  Re: brickOS & GNU Pascal

(...) Personally, I think this is great. If a GUI can be developed for BrickOS, it will be a huge boost to BrickOS, because it should be MUCH easier for people to use it. Between this, the DJGPP compiler Ed's working on, and the whole new surge in (...) (22 years ago, 23-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.310)

  Re: Sensor Sampling

every time no ? nanobapt ----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Hassenplug <hassenplug@mail.com> To: <lugnet.robotics.rcx...ugnet.com> Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 3:14 PM Subject: Sensor Sampling (...) measurement time (so I'm told) and I need (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

So, I recently installed cygwin (again) and the pre-built Hitachi cross compiler (which someone recently posted about here). I installed the latest BrickOS release from SourceForge. Everything in the BrickOS for Windows instructions worked (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  Small problem compiling w/gcc-3.2 and binutils-2.12.0 with patch.

While compiling the brickos kernel under gcc-3.2 and binutils-2.12.0 I was getting errors about nb_tasks and nb_system_tasks not being te same as their declarations so I made them volatile just like in the header and the kernel now compiles. The (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  brickOS status update

We are continuing to update our web site. The front page contains the latest news. (URL) have pushed another round of API docs to the web. New in this version are the brickOS Kernel Developer set and new example program pages (autogenerated from our (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  Re: small patch to build dll on linux

John, There is another one in $(BRICKOS_ROOT)\Make...le.common. It will below the line you comment here but I don't see any typos # # Cygwin 1.1 # ifneq (,$(findstring CYGWIN,$(OSTYPE))) What do you get when you type uname at the prompt? Ed John (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  Re: Warning cleanup questions with gcc3.2

(...) <snip> (...) I'd like to say not at this time. Let me explain and then let's all comment so I can see how my idea resonates with ya'll ;-) I'd like to hold off addressing the GCC 3.x issues for only this upcoming release (brickOS 1.0.0). My (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

Hello John, (...) That would be real real great! (...) That should work. At my system, bigger projects are broken into several source files. It is easier for me to work with them then with a huge single source file. (...) Why not? BrickOS can handle (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.309)

  Re: legOS library path

"Germán Rojas" <ge-rojas@uniandes.edu.co> wrote in message news:H3MD68.M72@lugnet.com... (...) Hi there! (...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) [snip] This broke for me between legOS 0.2.5 and 0.2.6 I belive (and is still broken in the current brickos (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.308)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

(...) You manage your projects now, I'm guessing, simply by directory structure and the contents of your make file? Do you put targets in your make file which execute dll to download the .lx to the brick or do you usually perform that step as a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.308)

  Re: BrickOS & BricxCC - coming soon to a Windows PC near you

(...) My goal would be to have BricxCC work with C/C++ BrickOS programs much like it works with NQC & MindScript programs now. You have a file open in the editor. You press the compile button and it either performs a make without errors or a little (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

brickos
(score: 1.308)

More:  Next Page >>