 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2796
Re: Cyggy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:06:01 GMT

Ralph Clark wrote:
I have a vaguely important post which is: the new version of Cygwin
is a bugger to get working with Brickos 0.2.6, but the old version,
Cygwin B-20 works fine so nobody waste your time on the new version
of Cyggy and download it from
http://legos.sourceforge.net/files/windows/cygwin/cygwin.exe

Oh for goodness sake! B20 is ancient. I suggest it be deleted from the above
URL. Current Cygwin works very well. The only problem is some Makefile breakage
in brickos.

BTW, I think hosting that cygwin.exe is a technical violation of the GPL.

Max.