 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  legousb driver under kernel 2.4.20-athlon

I tried to install the usb driver on my 2.4.20-4GB-athlon kernel. After the configure and make part I take root identity and try the make install but the compiler give me that error : /lib/modules/2.4.20-...sbtower.o: kernel-module version mismatch (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

There seems to be a common misconception that all cameras are equal! They are not. The kind of interface commonly found in webcams and the Lego cam are USB based digital ones which are supported by the O/S and deliver digitised images as bits maps (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Vision Command

(...) You can do what you want with the camera, but there's a 5 meter USB cord that has to be plugged into the computer if you want the camera to do anything. (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: RFC: Creation of Version 0.2.6

How about rOS or rcxOS? I think it should support USB in next relase. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Control the RCX from AppleScript

(...) Ahah! Check out the following SourceForge projects - still sadly in the VERY early stages! - for some potentially good news: (URL) too have USB devices that have been rendered useless by OS X and companies not wanting to bother upgrading (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Using NQC with iBook

I have had no difficulty using NQC on iMacs with a Keyspan PDA adapter (USB to DB9). The adapters run about $39US. The adapter comes with the necessary drivers that allow NQC to see it. Have fun! (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Vision command & macintosh

Hi, has anybody an idea to use the vision command with a macintosh? All newer Macintosh have usb for connecting the camera but there comes no driver for it from Lego. Ralf (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: NQC 2.0.1, MacNQC 2.0 b2 released

(...) Dave, Does this one fix the bug when dealing with the Faralon USB to serial port adaptor on the newer Macs? just asking... DLC (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Help!! no serial port in new laptop pc!!!...!!!

(...) There are external Serial ports that you can buy and plug into your USB ports. I would think that might be the easiest way to go. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Get/SetCommTimeouts

"Shashank Date" <sdate@everestkc.net> wrote in message news:Htuzyn.6qG@lugnet.com... (...) parameters. I (...) The "SetCommTimeout" function only applies to "COMx" serial ports. You are trying to use it on a USB port! (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Proximity sensor ( Was: Re: 8 power levels, and only 8?)

(...) leJOS (...) Juergen Stuber is working on a Linux release. He wants to get USB support working before he releases it. (...) Hmm. OK. (...) I tried them but it looks as though there are problems with the Math methods. In particular Math.log(<I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: brickOS port to FreeBSD

Hi Jarod, (...) Ok, you can get it from ftp://ftp2.za.freebs...d-usb.diff I haven't been able to get the fast mode to work yet. I guess firmdl needs something different from NQC because it do work in NQC. I have tried to make the changes so that (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: XCam2 as replace for Vision Command?

I think I didn't mention that there is an addition for XCam2 called XRay which makes XCam2 a usb webcam. My question was if it could be used. Can you select which camera you would like to use in VC software or does it only work with the LEGO cam? (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Release 2.0 of lejos

Hi all, I haven't tried this version now but want to ask first whether it will work on USB interface on Linux!? Laurence (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: RCX packet format

Michael, It depends on what type of software you are running on the PC. If you are talking directly to the serial port (or USB port) on the PC side, then you don't need to adhere to any specific packet type, you can invent your own (if that's what (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: lnpd+liblnp + brickos-0.2.6.10

(...) Paolo has done some work in this area for Windows OSes and I am worked on integrating it to brickos with USB support under Windows. I will post my work at some point. Ed (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Complete instructions for Linux?

(...) Rich, Those patches were created for optimizing some legOS code. I believe it was some interupt code. The legOS code and brickOS code have internal work arounds. I have some emails concerning this somewhere. But you don't need these patches (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X

(...) Dave, We look forward to hearing how these tools work out for you. You should try Michael Zapp, (URL) about the USB applications. Ed (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Re: Camera and legOS

1. the Vision Command Camera and writing software for the camera 2. interfacing your software with a legOS powered robot. 1. The Lego Vision Command is actually a Logitech USB camera repackaged inside some lego pieces. There is a [mostly inactive] (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.961)

  Mars with video capture

I finally got my Mars Expansion Pack working with my Pinnacle Video Capture Card, type DC10 Plus. I can switch between the tiny black and white camera that fits on a robot much better, viewed through the card, and the USB QuickCam Pro golf ball (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb
(score: 1.961)

More:  Next Page >>