 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3419
Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 17:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, David Chen wrote:
Man, this is fantastic.  Since moving over to OS X about a year and a
half ago, I've been ignoring my RCX (retired the tired/crash prone PC
forever!!  Running Linux now though) and haven't played with it for lack
of a development environment for OS X.

I just stumbled across this thread and I am most grateful.  Keep up the
great work.  I've just downloaded the H8000 Compiler and Tools package
and can't wait to play with them.  BTW, is there a working USB IR Tower
application available yet?

Thanks again,

Dave Chen

Dave,

We look forward to hearing how these tools work out for you.  You should try
Michael Zapp, http://www.zapptek.com, about the USB applications.

Ed