 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3207
Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:17:45 GMT

Matt Van Wormer wrote:
I'm trying to compile BrickOS on Mac OS X.  I'm actually surprised at how
well it's been going considering it looks like no one has tried it yet.

I've compiled gnu binutils-2.13.1 hosted on darwin6.4, targeted at h8300.

brickos/util/makelx helloworld.ds1 helloworld.ds2 helloworld.lx
malformed symbolsrec file at line 2
make[1]: *** [helloworld.lx] Error 255

This is a bug in binutils versions 2.12.2, 2.13 and 2.13.1 .
Get the latest binutils (2.13.2.1).

Max.