 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3206
Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:19:15 GMT

Ed, thanks for the quick response.

I wrote out a reply, deciding that I would scrap 2.95 and just go for 3.1,
but then I got an email pointing out the problem I was having was a bug in
binutils.  So now with binutils-2.13.2.1, everything compiles smoothly.  For
your info, both binutils and gcc are directly from the GNU ftp server.  I
used the <gcc-darwin-file.tgz> from

http://www.lucid-cake.net/osx_arm/index_en.html

and used that guide as a skeleton to help me along my compile process

Also Michael has been tackling the issue of USB communication
(I can add more about this if requested).

Yeah, that's where I'm stuck now... let me know anything you guys have done
so far

Thanks
Matt