 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 61 – 80 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: failure in communicaton between RCX & IR Tower

"Elizabeth Mabrey" <emabrey@storming-robots.com> wrote in message news:HoMq73.B9J@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) ceased (...) I (...) OK, I have the problem fixed. You may not like the remedy, but it worked lastnight flawlessly. Oh, and the PCMCIA USB (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.771)

  pre-releases brickos-0.9.0/lnpd-0.9.0 avail. for testing/feedback

It's a new year and now you have a new version of brickOS. Yes, you read that right... a new version and a first version of lnpd for Linux that works with this new version of BrickOS. Along with this lnpd support, this BrickOS now supports USB IR (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.771)

  Re: RIS 2.0 - when, where, what??

Great info! USB IR tower sounds good, I want to use my IR tower with my iBook, but I'm too lazy to buy an USB/Parallell port... I'm planning to use MacNQC then, but AFAIK, MacNQC doesn't "know" that there is a USB port on my computer... Or will it (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.769)

  communication with USB on Linux

Hi, For some time I've been trying to get bi-directional communication using: - Slackware Linux 10.0 - leJOS 2.1.0 - USB IR-tower - RCX 2.0 So far I've managed to upload leJOS and the written software to the RCX. However, when I try to run the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.768)

  linux and the USB IR Tower

Hi, I have been trying to use my lego mindstorms kit along with the USB IR Tower in linux. I have had limited success. I managed to patch the distribution so that firmdl3 recognizes the usb device. I compiled a module for the USB tower device. It (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.767)

  RE: firmware

SDK 2 includes the latest version of firmware and tools to load it to the RCX. It's also included in the new RIS 2.0 CD The new RIS 2.0 is the one with the RCX 2.0 + USB InfraRed Tower + Latest firmware version (you could call it 2.0, yes) You can (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.767)

  Re: Want to Buy a RCX USB IR-Tower

(...) Just buy a USB to Serial adaptor and use your Serial Tower if you can't find a USB Tower for sale anywhere. They're not very expensive and work fine. Many new desktop PC's done have serial ports these days. Dom (17 years ago, 23-Jan-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.767)

  LNPd with USB Tower - success?

Hi, I'm new here. My name is Pierluigi and I am a student at the Turin Polytechnic ((URL) ). I've used BrickOS with LNPd for a summer project, and I've recently bought the Robotics Invention System 2.0, that comes with a USB IR Tower. This tower (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.766)

  Re: USB IR tower support in Lunix

(...) I just got the USB tower to work. At least, for downloading the BrickOS.srec kernel. I think I have to hack some more today to find a way to let 'dll' work with the /dev/tower0 device. I used the devicedriver at (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.766)

  Re: BrickOS Patches and Development

I have updated the Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at (URL) primary changes are in Patch 11, which provides DCC support, and the key change in that patch was the modification of some assembly code that performed motor controller (...) (15 years ago, 22-Apr-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.765)

  pc to rcx communication

Hi all, I am working on my graduation project and I am stuck at one problem. I want to send commands to my rcx from a win32 aplication(Visual C++ 6.0). Firmware is Brickos. The only way I colud find was lnp. But for the Pc side there is no solution (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.764)

  RCX firmware download

Hi, Wonder if I can get some help in this forum, hope so ;) I've been trying to download the firmware (standard) to a RCX. After I turn it on, the cone signal blinks, and it accepts communication with the IR tower. Then it starts downloading and in (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.762)

  Re: failure in communicaton between RCX & IR Tower

I tested with the same installation, IR tower & rcx module with another laptop (by Dell) built with infrared port, wireless network card, but with no bluetooth built in. They work fine... The problem is more and more leaning over to hardware (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.762)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

I'm working on a kernel mode driver for Linux for the IR Tower. Overall from everything I've figured out, this is just a USB Serial device; porting code in win32 from COM1 (Serial interface from old serial one) -> LEGOTOWER1 (The USB Tower device (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.761)

  Re: USB/Serial Converter

Somewhere on the LEGO site it says that Serial > USB is not compatable -- If you must, why not just buy a USB IR tower from PITSCO LEGODacta for $30? If you have the SDK 2.5, or even the SDK 2.0, it comes with the driver for the USB tower (in the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.760)

  Re: BrickOS on Mac OS X

Man, this is fantastic. Since moving over to OS X about a year and a half ago, I've been ignoring my RCX (retired the tired/crash prone PC forever!! Running Linux now though) and haven't played with it for lack of a development environment for OS X. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.758)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

(...) From offline: (URL) I before the store shows whether or not the store ships internationally." Searching for: USB infrared transmitter yields "No Item(s) were found". Searching for: USB IR tower yields "New" "Black Electric IR Transmitter Tower (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.757)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

(...) Do you mean use an RCX 1.0 with a USB IR tower? Nothing special required. The IR protocol is the same. The PC software, however, must support USB, and I don't think the RIS 1.0 software does. (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.756)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

1. Hardware upgrade to USB IR tower: Dacta is Lego's educational division. For some reason, in the US it is known as Pitsco. The Pitsco link you have found is the only way I know of getting a USB IR tower on its own. It does not need batteries. 2. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.755)

  RCXcc & USB

Is there anyone out there who could contribute Delphi source code that would enable my revised copy of RCXcc to work with the new USB IR tower. I've ordered a USB tower from Pitsco for $29. Once it arrives I'll be commencing work on the necessary (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.754)

More:  Next Page >>