 Robotics / RCX / 1944
Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 18:26:47 GMT

Pat LaVarre wrote:
So I ask:

How do I connect USB to the IR of a 1.x RIS RCX?  What hardware should I
buy, from whom?
Do you mean use an RCX 1.0 with a USB IR tower? Nothing special required.
The IR protocol is the same. The PC software, however, must support USB,
and I don't think the RIS 1.0 software does.

--
"I love deadlines. I especially love the whooshing sound they make as
        they go by."