 Robotics / RCX / Java / 358
357  |  359
Subject:
communication with USB on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 14:58:51 GMT

Hi,

For some time I've been trying to get bi-directional communication using:
- Slackware Linux 10.0
- leJOS 2.1.0
- USB IR-tower
- RCX 2.0

So far I've managed to upload leJOS and the written software to the RCX.
However, when I try to run the software, I get this message: "no irtower in
java.library.path". I've set the classpath to the directories involved with
Java, leJOS.
Can somebody please tell me if it is anyway possible to get a bidirectional
communication between my pc running Slackware and an USB IR-tower?

Thanks

Huub