 Robotics / RCX / Java / 359
Re: Help please !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2005 07:58:10 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, atishay kumar wrote:
does documentation not talk about what values should be given to JAVAC
env variable

No, the documentation only talks about the path, which is a system variable, not an env. variable.   (I assume you are using windows)
I think you will have better luck if javac really is in your path.
To verify that it is, type   path   in the console window.  You should see
something like  c:\jdk1.4.2\bin   amongst other stuff.
(assuming that   c:\jdk1.4.2\bin   is the folder that contains  javac.exe. )
If not, edit the system variable  PATH    accordingly.
And the   PATH   system variable should also contain   c:\lejos\bin
(or whatever folder contain lejos.exe  and lejosc.exe )
Cheers,
Roger