 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 361 – 380 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Using USB Tower with Alternative Firmware

(...) Seems like it behaves like a file, no special magic needed once you have the device driver installed (under Windows). AFAIR from what I saw in the Lejos code the differences to the old tower are slight, that there's no more need to wake it up (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.848)

  RE: got usb tower working at quad speed under linux

(...) Sounds like you've been very busy, Chris. I would love to see the changes you have made.... Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.848)

  Re: 64bit driver for the LEGO USB Tower

(...) Has anyone found a solution (other than using the serial tower or Virtual PC). Is anyone else interested in creating a 64-bit driver for Windows 7? Steve Putz steve@RoboticsLearning.com www.RoboticsLearning.com (14 years ago, 6-Jan-11, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  Re: Cubesolver with USB Tower?

(...) Thanks Chris, for the explanation, I gave it a first try this morning, and it seems to work (at least for the replacement of spirit.ocx)!! But I have to change some more coding: for example, the program automaticaly searches for the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> wrote in message news:GzIx1o.3wL@lugnet.com... (...) mine (...) will check it again. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  Re: USB tower fast firmware download

Trés bien! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  Re: Cubesolver with USB Tower?

(...) It's been awhile since I've used VB to do anything, but these instructions look like they will work. To add a bit more detail: 1. Download the Phantom OCX and install it on your system. I don't know if Phantom registers itself on your (...) (21 years ago, 7-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  Re: USB tower/Linux/Firmdl not working nicely together

Definitely interested in helping you test when it's working. Regards, Mark. (...) ---...--- The real purpose of books is to trap the mind into doing its own thinking. -- Christopher Morley Mark Syms <mark@marksyms.demon.co.uk> (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  I need to borrow a USB Tower.

I don't post to these groups very often, being mostly a lurker, but I am attempting to make a contribution to the world of lego robotics. I am working on what will be an open source version of the spirit.ocx. In fact it's been available as an alpha (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.847)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

Hello Bernhard, (...) I just checked the source code. There is no speed setting for usb tower in the code. If you look into firmdl3 you also find that fast mode is disabled for USB, because it doesn't work. I think the USB tower sends at 2400 baud (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  Re: Configuring LegOS with USB tower under Win2K.

Hi Aaron, Thanks for your quick reply. Thank you for the USB fix. I have also done as you suggested and altered the path under #NT - I forgot the drive letter should have been specified //x where x is the drive, C:, D: etc. I have now eliminated (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  LNP and USB over linux

Hi, I recently finished my thesis project: "Constraint Programming over LEGOS MindStorm" working with LNP, Serial tower(the only one i found sopport) and a rcx 2.0. I would like to know if somebody knows about LNP SUPPORTING USB. I already have the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  NQC FAQ updated

I have updated the NQC FAQ with a description of how to fix a USB Tower problem that many users have experienced when downloading a program via NQC. Many users have reported that they get a "Compile Failed no (or invalid) reply from RCX" error when (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  JoyBricx is released

Hi, all, I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control Spybot and RC Fighter (#8539 Manas.) using USB LEGO Tower. You can remote control the robots, playback, save and load operation by this program. Before, I made the LTremo76, but it was (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  Re: Problems with the USB tower

(...) Yes. (...) Currently there isn't, see my posting (URL) Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr> (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  Re: Linux driver for USB Tower

Have a look at: (URL) I'm not involved! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

A better link would be (URL) you have to find the link for the Project Home Page (under Public Areas). Ed P.S. I am not involved either! Rainer Balzerowski <balze2@gmx.net> wrote in message news:Gpn9Lo.6E@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  RE: Linux driver for USB tower

(...) Richard, That's great, but I just realized there is no URL....how can we test it if we can't find it? :-) Cheers, Ralph (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 3.846)

  Re: RCXcc & USB

John, Do you have the Pitsco part number for the USB tower since I cannot find it on their Web site? Thanks for your help. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 3.845)

  Re: problems wirh installing driver for usb-tower under linux

(...) If you look into the configure script you can found this line : if ! test -f $KINC/linux/version.h ; then { echo "configure: error: no suitable configured kernel include tree found" 1>&2; exit 1; } fi So the test return 0 that indicate you (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.845)

More:  Next Page >>