 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1423
RE: Linux driver for USB tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 02:26:55 GMT

        I have a working linux driver for the lego USB tower; so far
it has only been tested on kernel 2.4.14 on a uhci system, where it
has worked without any problems. Anyone feel like testing it out
on their own system (to use it, you will need to be able to compile
for your own kernel)?

Richard,

That's great, but I just realized there is no URL....how can
we test it if we can't find it? :-)

Cheers, Ralph