 Robotics / 20214
20213  |  20215
Subject:
JoyBricx is released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:10:44 GMT

Hi, all,

    I make the program named JoyBricx for remote control
Spybot and RC Fighter (#8539 Manas.) using USB LEGO Tower.

    You can remote control the robots, playback, save
and load operation by this program.

    Before, I made the LTremo76, but it was sample for developer
who want using TowerApi.dll in SDK 2.5.
http://www.research.co.jp/MindStorms/LTremo76/LTremo76Src.zip

JoyBricx is made for the all application users.
http://research.jp/MindStorms/JoyBricx/index-e.html
#But the source code was included in archive too :-)

1. Required USB LEGO Tower.
2. Required RIS2.0 or SDK2.5 was installed.
3. Required Spybot or/and #8539 Manas. (of course)
4. Joy Pad or Joy Stick is better for using, (Not indispensable)

Enjoy !

-- mac