 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 341 – 360 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Problem with IR

(...) This probably isn't it, but if you're using the command line, have you included the -Susb parameter to tell NQC you're using USB? (This will takes ages to post as my email isn't working, so sorry if you have 5 other replies before this one...) (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.852)

  rcxtty for usb

Hi! I'm trying to run LegOS on SuSE 9.0. I built a 2.6.9 kernel with the USB tower module. After I load the module and plug in the USB tower, the little light in the tower goes on, so I know things must be working. However, I still don't know what (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.852)

  Interactive communication with the RCX

I have recently discussed with Kekoa an interesting issue that apparently received scarce attention in the past. I'm trying to have interactive communication between the computer and the RCX through IR connected to an USB port: sendind commands from (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.852)

  Re: Palm and pbForth

(...) If you changed pbForth to use 2400,o,8,1 instead of 2400,n,8,1 wouldn't that make it work with the USB tower? It seems to me like that is what the standard Lego firmware expects from either tower. That appears to be how it works under Windows, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 3.852)

  Problems with the USB tower

Hi!Everyone, I was trying to download the kernel to the RCX but the errors I get are something like this: -When I do ./firmdl3 ../legOS.srec I get the message: ./firmdl3:tower not responding. -When I do ./firmdl3 --tty=usb ../legOS.srec I get: (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.851)

  Re: USB tower

(...) Ghost is included with the 2.0 SDK - (URL) USB support is different on every platform. For platforms that Lego supported, I needed to work through their drivers - otherwise people would have to install one set of drivers for NQC, and another (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.851)

  Re: What about this for a new RCX 2.5 setup?

(...) What might be doable and best is a documented bus extension (a card plug-in) slot. This could be taken to the extreme by making a cpu unit that just has power (plug-in option of course) and memory (expandable of course) and maybe the IR or (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 3.850)

  RE: brickOS port to FreeBSD

John, I'm interested in how you got the USB tower working... I've got a Tcl package that talks to the LEGO USB tower driver under Windows, but nothing for FreeBSD yet. I'm willing to share the Tcl script with you if I ever get the tower working (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.850)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

"Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIyn4.71H@lugnet.com... (...) Now this is blowing my mind. If I open two applications of Brixcc, the second works fine with the tower. The first will not turn on the tower. Arg! -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 3.850)

  Re: Using USB Tower with Alternative Firmware

(...) Here's where I'm at for NQC... Windows - The Lego driver does a pretty good job of making the tower look like a comm port but with a different name (\\.\LEGOTOWER1), although I believe calls to set the baud rate/parity/etc fail. MacOS 9 - no (...) (23 years ago, 22-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.850)

  Re: legOS on Mac OS X

(...) You mean USB on Mac OS X, or the USB tower specifically on any platform? You are really screwed if you need a serial driver on OS X. Since no serial hardware exists on post-98 Apple machines, OS X omits the legacy serial driver APIs. USB is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.850)

  usb & lnpd

Hi. I 've got a ris 2.0 with usb tower and about two weeks ago for the first time dll and firmdl work with legos 2.5 with instructions found at: (URL) tried with the patch legos-0.2.6-linux-us...stdl-sched with legos.0.2.6 but it don't work at all. (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.850)

  RE: Linux driver for USB tower

(...) Richard, this is great! What device name does the new tower driver use. I hope to be able to use my Tcl/Tk GUI for this purpose. It would be really great to get USB support for pbForth into the Linux world. The serial port has always been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, tower
(score: 3.849)

  Re: USB Tower support for linux

(...) Lack of time. But everybody is welcome to work on it. (...) No problem, the bricks are identical for all practical purposes (actually that's what I do all the time). Jürgen (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.849)

  Re: USB tower fast firmware download

(...) Here's a picture showing BricxCC parsing pbForth (with syntax highlighting, of course): (URL) I'm still working on the console and script downloading. John Hansen (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, FTX)

usb, tower
(score: 3.849)

  Re: USB tower/Linux/Firmdl not working nicely together

(...) Sounds promising. I can do some testing for you is you want. Is the code where you are working on available via CVS, perhaps I can do some coding too. Cheers Bart (21 years ago, 6-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 3.849)

  Re: XP vs USB Tower and BrixCC

This problem is solved. Brixcc thought my modem was a serial tower. "Bob Fay" <rfay@attbi.com> wrote in message news:GzIzFH.96G@lugnet.com... (...) Arg! (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 3.849)

  Re: Driver for Linux USB Tower

Try to read this page : (URL) contained a bug introduced in version 2.4.21 which will lock the kernel if used with legousbtower driver. Linux version 2.4.22-pre3 and above include the fix and are safe to use. usb-ohci was fixed in Linux version (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, tower
(score: 3.849)

  Re: desperate: USB tower and XP

I doubt that this is the cause of your problems, but the first XP version had very flimsy drivers for some motherboards USB host controllers. Maybe a Windows Update or similar might help ? Philo www.philohome.com (...) (22 years ago, 23-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 3.848)

  Re: Driver for Linux USB Tower

(...) hi, I got some warnings when I tried to install the driver for the legousbtower again. Now I used the driver, which is provided by the lejos-software (I didn't download the driver from (URL) this time). Here are the warnings: # make cc (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, tower
(score: 3.848)

More:  Next Page >>