 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3276
3275  |  3277
Subject:
usb & lnpd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 9 May 2003 09:02:26 GMT

Hi.

   I 've got a ris 2.0 with usb tower and about two weeks ago for the first
time dll and firmdl work with legos 2.5 with instructions found at:
http://www.informatik.fh-muenchen.de/~schieder/usbtower/

i've tried with the patch legos-0.2.6-linux-usb-fastdl-sched with legos.0.2.6
but it don't work at all.

Now i need a support for lnp to make rcx and irtower/pc communicate to build
more complex programs but all i've found related to usb and lnp is a
of Florian Schmidt at http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/legos/?n=3059.

if Florian is reading he could send me his patches to supermason@libero.it
and if there is someone else who knows how to get these things,essentialy
firmdll dll and lnpd, working under linux with usb tower could kindly  help me.

sorry for my bad english