 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2135
2134  |  2136
Subject:
Problems with the USB tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 19:58:36 GMT

Hi!Everyone,
I was trying to download the kernel to the RCX but the errors I get are
something like this:
-When I do ./firmdl3 ../legOS.srec I get the message: ./firmdl3:tower not
responding.
-When I do ./firmdl3 --tty=usb ../legOS.srec I get: \\.\legotower1:no such
file or directory.

How do I get around this and make the USB tower communicate with the RCX.
Another thing,do I need any specific driver for the USB?I am having RedHat
Linux version 7.1 and legOS 0.2.4.If anyone knows a solution to this,please
let me know.
Regards,
Rajendra