 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1921 – 1940 of 2193.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: PDF (was Re: legOS docs - what do people want?)

(...) Ahh, but this specialized newsgroup -is- for cluttering up :) with comments of that nature -- as long as things remain on-topic to legOS and still helpful to Markus and comrades. (...) It costs money? Bummer. So only the viewer is free then? (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows

Ian Meikle <ian_meikle@nospam.a...lobal.net> wrote in message news:3895DF1C.5D99B3...bal.net... (...) DJECHO simply echos the line to the file. It's special in that the Make program can transfer very long command lines to it via a buffer. This gets (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Formula container?

I am trying to compare the light value of two sensors, namely s1, & s2 . I don't want to go through the long route which is to save the light values from different sensors to different container, then, compare them. How about using "formula (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Which terminal on Linux? plus random thoughts.

(...) I missed that. What do you mean by simply covered. (...) No surprise there. I implemented XMODEM a long time ago on a spectrometer. I don't remember the details but obviously it stayed with me. Besides all protocols tend to look the same at (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Code-only Line-tracking competition

Well, it's been a few weeks since the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge, and all the other results were in a long time ago, but we finally have the results for the code-only event. Since tab characters seem to disappear in these posts, and a table is (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.org.us.smart)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

OK, here is my code. #include <dmotor.h> #include <dsensor.h> #include <unistd.h> #include <dbutton.h> #include <conio.h> #include <stdio.h> #define n 1000 void verzoegerung(unsigned long zeit) { while(zeit--); } int main() { int i; char c[n]; (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Sharing variables and using expressions (was Re: NQC 2.0 and some math questions

(...) I appreciate this -- that's what the "Not Quite" is all about. As long as you explain things well, I think this kind of compromise is the right way. (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: identifiers in NQC

(...) There isn't any practical limit - symbol storage is allocated dynamically and the lexer grows its buffer as needed, so identifiers may be as long as you want (until you run out of memory) and every character is significant. This isn't the most (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.402)

  lnp communication question

Hi! When using lnp_integrity_write(&data, length), what is the length argument used for? The data can only be one byte long if I understand it correctly. Can I use the length argument to send an additional byte of information? Is there anyway I can (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: color-coded (by target) HTML NQC API documentation

hi Mark, that looks very nice. I was looking forward for something like this for a long time, good work. But I'm not always on line, so is it available for download ? I and many others could use it when we're off-line and perhaps John Hansen could (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.402)

  problems with communications

I'm trying to get started with pbforth, but not finding it easy. While I know no forth, I'm happy with RPN (long-time HP calculator user) and stacks, dictionaries and defining words (ex-Postscript programmer). What I'm struggling with is getting as (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

long
(score: 1.402)

  NQC vs. NXC vs. MS-VC vs. RobotC

| |I downloaded RobotC from CMU - www-education.rec.ri.cmu.edu. It does |have a great long term potential. It does not have the capability to do |a lot of more advanced stuff though, such as events/interrupt. | |I'd like to compare 3 software in (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Help me convert this train program to use events (NQC)

(...) Speaker wire and small alligator clips will make a dandy solution for extending the basic wires - after all, you really only need one very long wire here (to the "remote station"), and yoiu have a working set-up. (...) Have you built and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, FTX)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Hapless WinNT user

I'm afraid these are the same errors that were reported with 0.2.1. It would appear that it is looking at a very long and convoluted path which happens to include the standard gcc, not just the cross-compiler. But that is just a guess based on a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: legOS battery life code

Sorry! I forgot to post the code. Here it is: #include <dsensor.h> #include <dlcd.h> #include <conio.h> int get_battery_mv() { long b; int mv; b = BATTERY; b = ds_scale(b) * 0xABD4L; mv = b / 0x618L; return mv; } int main(int ac, char **av) { int b; (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Auto Shut Off

Hi all, How do I turn OFF the auto shut off function of the RCX? I'd like to write a program which contains some long (1hr) delays. Thanks for replies, MTapsak (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Painful details on RCX.pm problems

Yes, it does in fact happen more or less often sometimes (though it is usually consistent.) It has been an awful long time since I changed batteries... I'll get a new set tomorrow and take a look at it. Thanks a bunch, John... Luis (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Dead RCX

Completely dead? no response of any kind when you push the ON/OFF button? I ask because if battery power is off for too long, the firmware evaporates and the RCX is pretty non -responsive. But the LCD is not blank. If this is the case, download the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: problems using arrays in NQC

wow, I tried what you said and it worked flawlessly. I feel kinda stupid for not having thought of that for so long. thanks. aatish aatish@mac.com "Alexander Cech" <alexander.cech@chel..._this_.at> wrote in message news:GtMKMo.H79@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.402)

  Re: Group project: RCX units run emergence simulation

(...) I like the ants idea. What you could have is a "home base" or somewhere the RCX's can return to (some simple sensor based thing), and then a feeding area. In between you have any number of obstacles. The RCX's draw, or follow lines left by (...) (19 years ago, 24-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.402)

More:  Next Page >>