 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 1387
Re: problems using arrays in NQC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 10:05:58 GMT

wow, I tried what you said and it worked flawlessly. I feel kinda stupid for
not having thought of that for so long.
thanks.
aatish
aatish@mac.com

"Alexander Cech" <alexander.cech@chello._remove_this_.at> wrote in message
Hi,

you have to tell BricxCC/NQC that you are compiling for the RIS 2.0 • firmware.
To do this, select "RCX2" in the "Searching for the brick" window that • appears
at startup (you can also make this the default value in • Preferences>Startup).

Alternatively, if you start NQC from the command line, use the • switch -TRCX2

--Alex