 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1821 – 1840 of 2193.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: TpForth Project ?

(...) The basic problem, Mark, is time. I just don't have the time to properly support a compiler for three platforms. I can barely keep up with the demands pbForth makes of my spare time. I write strict ANSI-C all day long, and pbForth is a bit of (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

long
(score: 1.178)

  Re: InstallShield for legOS

(...) Ah, that's the mistake I had made. Looking closer, am I correct in assuming that Cygwin is only required to build the cross compiler? What about the utility program such as firmdll.exe? We can ignore the need to compile the cross-compiler. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.178)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) Unfortunately, I don't know "official" rules nor did I find a place where to look them up. Nevertheless, I can only think that this whole escaping stuff is not compliant with normal, expected Win32 behavior. The backslash is the standard (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.178)

  Re: Make and dependencies

(...) When I first built legOS I discovered that I had TOOLPREFIX set wrong (Makefile.common) and gmake appeared to be ignoring rules for which the tools could not be found. So `cd boot; gmake legOS.srec' would fail with `no rule to make legOS.dis2' (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.178)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) My test was a program like this: #include <stdio.h> int main(int argc, char**argv) { int i; for(i=0; i<argc; ++i) printf("<%s>\n", argv[i]); } I built it under both Metrowerks and VC++. Then I called the program with various command lines to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.178)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) I don't deny that this is the way C does it. But nevertheless, when you pass parameters *on the Win command line*, shouldn't you follow the behavior that is de-facto standard (even if "incorrect" from a C view) for *that* OS, irresepective of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.178)

  Re: identifiers in NQC

(...) There isn't any practical limit - symbol storage is allocated dynamically and the lexer grows its buffer as needed, so identifiers may be as long as you want (until you run out of memory) and every character is significant. This isn't the most (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.177)

  WinNT & legOS

I was mistaken in thinking the Long File Name utility ((URL) was breaking makelx. The program, makelx.exe, runs perfectly if typed from the command line. When executed out of the make program, however, it thinks the command line is invalid, whether (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.177)

  rotation sensor mystery solved?

I was getting very erratic readings from a rotation sensor (if I put a pendulum on it and moved it back and forth the 0 position would wander all over the place). I started looking at the raw values from the sensor and comparing them with what the (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.177)

  Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows

legOS under WinNT - the saga continues. I've done further investigation. Long filenames (LFNs) are not fully supported in a DOS shell in Windows NT. I found a utility that enables LFNs here: (URL) it runs fine up to MAKELX. So it looks like the fix (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.177)

  RE: WinNT & legOS

(...) Which make are you running? I've had trouble with mks make and long filenames. Now I use Cygwin's make and things are much better... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- The train stops at the train station, The bus stops at the bus station, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.177)

  Re: rotation sensor mystery solved?

(...) which (...) I added code to assume that 2 step transitions were 2 steps in the last known direction of travel. The results were MUCH worse than just ignoring those steps, as the current code does. This seems to suggest that the 2-step (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.177)

  docs/sourceforge/etc

Hey, y'all- Sorry to say that this has been a long week, so while I've looked into the annotation system somewhat, I haven't gotten anything running yet. I hope to look into it further tonight- the php web site has some very nice and open code that (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.176)

  C++ for legOS

Hi All: I've got the C++ cross-compiler working for LegOS. I can write & download C++ programs with simple classes, objects, inheritance & polymorphism all working. See this link for details: (URL) find it hard to believe this has not been attempted (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.176)

  Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows

Ian Meikle <ian_meikle@nospam.a...lobal.net> wrote in message news:3895DF1C.5D99B3...bal.net... (...) DJECHO simply echos the line to the file. It's special in that the Make program can transfer very long command lines to it via a buffer. This gets (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.176)

  Re: HELP - LegOS for Windows

I fooled around with legOS on an NT here at work and could get the individual commands from MAKEFILE to execute from the command line. It looks like NT doesn't properly handle the long filenames from within the make program (and possibly other (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.176)

  Re: location of NQC group?

(...) Just a long term tickler. Long term, it should come to pass that this is not true, and that moving a group is not an impossible thing to do. ++Lar (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Too many sensors

(...) You could do it but you'd lose rotations as long as the button was pressed. You'd probably need alternate firmware to even get that working well. So on one port you can have (1 touch + 1 light/temp), (1 rotation) or (4 touch). The last with (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.176)

  Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)

Hi again everyone! A few days ago I announced that I had developed a nice little circuit using easily available parts that would let you connect servos to the RCX - with no external batteries or microprocessors or anything! At that time, I said that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.176)

  Re: Drive R/C Servos with the RCX and pbForth (long)

(...) If you're using a custom motor driver in pbForth, why use the inverter circuit at all? Why not just generate the desired waveform directly? Is there not enough current to drive the servo that way? --Ben (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.176)

More:  Next Page >>