 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1741 – 1760 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The PRGM key - THANKS!

"Michael Obenland" <obenland@t-online.de> wrote in message news:Gu9BHq.BEv@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) control. (...) influence (...) have (...) But I (...) Mike, I had experienced intermittent problems with downloading programs until I changed the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

(...) thanks! it's nice to get that kind of feedback from someone who's not new to lego mills :) (...) yes. you can see it in my diagrams again, the cutter hangs over the table pretty far: (URL) i'm not sure yet how exactly i will manage to make it (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  sending keepalive... ???

Hi You go to all the hassle of making LegOS available for us Windows users and still we have questions. I'm really struggling and can not find anything in the docs or Lugnet to help (that I understand) and so I would really apreciate some help. I (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  RE: RCX Crash!

Henrik, Don't panic. To make sure that you have actually killed the pbForth firmware, you need to take out the batteries while it's actually running a program. I've had it showing "4th" on the display for over 1 month just on batteries. If it's (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: combining LDCC and NQC style automation?

[big snip] (...) I do have DCC in the latest pbForth, but I've sort of dropped official support for older versions of MacOS. That being said, I think the instructions are still up on the site for getting it to work. :-) Please post here if you;re (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.trains)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Help with Windows 2000 and nqc

(and all of the RCXcc updates) I have been happily using Linux to write nqc programs for over a year now, but I needed to migrate back to Windows 2000 for a while. So far, I can do everything I need except program my RCX! I loaded the Mindstorms (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  sending a message from the RCX to the PC

hi, I want to end a message and/or acknowledgement from the RCX to the PC. I am not using BrickOS or the standard firmware. I am using a different software on the RCX. It doesnt have a function for the sending from the RCX, so I am trying to do (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  LNP-Packets

I need to use the comunications with VC++ and Im going to do that. Can anyone tell the exact meaning of the following blocks. |F0|LEN| IDATA |CHK| |F1|LEN|DEST|SRC| ADATA |CHK| F0 and F1 is just a simple bit like 0 for F0 and 1 for F1? CHK is (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Apparent 'time-out'

I am using the TCL GUI provided by Ralph Hempel on a Windows 2000 machine to program the RCX 2.0 in pbForth. The upload of the firmware appears to be working just fine. I get responses back from the RCX and am able to create new functions without (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: local echo (MMOOTTOORR__SSEETT instead of MOTOR_SET)

thank you both, I got it working now (I had the 1.0.7, so I downloaded the latest one, if only every installation was that simple:-) and I subscribed to the announce list. however, I was wondering, if the pbFORTH does not echo the keystrokes and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: Communication Speed, PC -> RCX, LEJOS!

(...) I could not repeat your experiment exactly because I don’t have a joy stick. So instead I wrote a pair of programs that send single byte messages between the PC and the RCX. The RCX adds 1 to the incoming byte and immediately send it back. The (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.lego.dacta, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  RE: Couple of questions about the Mindstorms software

<Silly fly thread snipped...it WAS funny though> (...) Well, pbFORTH DOES have the ability to emit arbitrary bytes by the use of the EMIT word. And it has the ability to receive arbitrary bytes since that's how the terminal program talks to it. It's (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) That would be a bug. My apologies. I had totally forgotten about that option. I don't know when I broke it but it definitely is broken. I've fixed it now so that if you have that option selected it pops up the templates and if you don't have (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  RE: VERY [OT] Feathers 'n Lead...

(...) Sorry for the extra quoting here, but the thread was a bit old...and just for everyone's info, both bags have the SAME mass, so they have the same first moment of inertia....I think. The shape of the object generally affects the SECOND momemnt (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  brickos in SuSE 9.0

Hi, I have installed brickos-0.2.6.10.6 in my SuSE 9.0 machine. First, I downloaded binutils-2.14.tar.gz and gcc-3.3.tar.gz Then I built h8300-hitachi-hms crosscompiler from gcc and binutils. After that, I have downloaded and installed (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: Can't open serial port in Linux

Hi. I just got through fixing a similar problem with my linux box (the fix involved a lot of tedious changing IRQ's in the BIOS, with a lot of tedious rebooting in between). Beyond Dave's good advice, you might want to check out the linux serial (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  RE: New pbForth GUI

I poked about a bit also and found: (URL) 3.html This is one source of both givio.sys, and the instdrv.exe which will register the giveio.sys as a system device driver. Instdrv is a console app which has been adapted from the Microsoft DDK version. (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: The PRGM key - THANKS!

(...) Fine to hear you are up and running. (...) No, I don't think so. In fact, using dll with the right parameters does the trick. Sorting out what you have written, I think you downloaded all your programs to slot 0, your old program was deleted (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) The URL is: (URL) in the nick of time? The original firmdl.c was dated 10/3/98. It is currently 10/3/99 (PDT at least). This was not planned! Like firmdl.c, firmdl3.c is a single file joined from smaller ones for simplicity. I will link a .tgz (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.869)

  Event monitoring

Hi all, I have just switched to NQC 2.3 b1 (from 2.2) to implement the new features of the RCX 2.0. I have used event monitoring to clean up my if/else statements that control outputs. This works fine with all legal event sources, but I use allot of (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

tower
(score: 1.869)

More:  Next Page >>