 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1641 – 1660 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RE: RCX Tower Internals

Kekoa wrote... (...) This might be a really simpleminded circuit. As far as I can tell there are a pair of 132's (simple HC logic chips) - one for each direction. They implement direct echo back, which implies that the channel is really only half (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.874)

  Re: RCX Tower Internals

Kekoa Proudfoot <kekoa@pixel.Stanford.EDU> wrote in message news:FCzorK.Gyn@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) and compare to see if they look similarly. For me at least, the emitters (...) By the way.. Kekoa, I've looked at your page.. And I've discovered (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.874)

  Re: MOC: Tower crane

Hi all I posted this everywhere else, then realised maybe some of you here might be interested. It's not a robot, but uses 2 RCXs running legOS as controllers. It's my first major project using legOS! Regards, ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  Re: LEGO Tower API and Filenames

(...) Did you escape the backslashes in the C string? CreateFile("\\\\.\\LEGOTOWER1", GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE, 0, 0, OPEN_EXISTING, 0, 0); Just a thought... it's easy to forget sometimes. Mark (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  RE: LEGO Tower API and Filenames

(...) Yes, I escaped the characters. The identical code works on the Win2K machine and does not work on the win98SE machine with identical LEGO drivers installed. Hmmmm Ralph (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  Re: RCX Tower Internals

(...) Mine is like this too, I think. See (URL) compare to see if they look similarly. For me at least, the emitters and detector are slightly above the "clear" section. (...) For me at least, there is no way the components can line up with the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  Re: LEGO Tower API and Filenames

(...) Right with \\.\...., but at least with Win98SE the port is correctly found. Great to here you Ralph. (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  Re: Odd behavior

I think you may have had the same problem that I did, but if you did, you have answered the question yourself. (...) I had a bright light over the tower, and the batteries in the tower were running low. Redirect the light and install a new battery (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  RE: LNP Example please

I have observed the same behavior... only by night. I think it must be the tower receiving echoes of its own packets. The sollution: place the tower far away from objects that can reflect light (including yourself). I also changed the tower battery (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  Re: My RCX doesn't work!

I didn't say clear, I just used new battery both for tower and RCX, I tried my Scout at the moment, it also can't be detected, it seems the problem is in tower, May I need to change a new tower? Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  MOC: Technic-scale tower crane

Although it was completed a while ago, recent posts [1] have prodded me into making an official announcement. Check out this seven-foot-tall tower crane: (URL) aim was to create a functional model that would fit in with the style of classic Technic (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.org.ca.nalug) !!

tower
(score: 1.873)

  Re: LNP and DLL

(...) Oh it's normal :) Soft use the library liblnp to connect to tower with lnpd. And lnpd block the acess to the tower ! You need then to download your program with a program like dllx or dll which is include in the application folder of lnpd (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 1.873)

  More RCX's controled by one tower ?

Heya all ! Sorry if this was discused before but is it possible to control or program for example two RCX bricks with one tower from one PC so they work indifferently from eachothers in ONE model ? - Thanx ! - Rene (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

tower
(score: 1.872)

  Re: fast download with Serial-Tower is no faster

(...) Frederic, lejosrun does not support 4x download. It has a -f or --fast flag but the "use_fast" variable that this sets is not used. lejosfirmdl does support 4x download with serial towers. It does this by first downloading a fast firmware (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

tower
(score: 1.872)

  FW: New pbFORTH

-----Original Message----- From: Ralph Hempel [mailto:rhempel@bmts.com] Sent: Monday, May 10, 1999 10:01 AM To: robots@jpsc.co.uk Subject: RE: New pbFORTH (...) Yikes! The NQC portion of the upload should work every time. Are you RCX tower batteries (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.872)

  Re: "No reply from RCX" with nqc...

I had a similar problem and it was caused by the 9 Volt battery in the tower. You don't mention the green light in the tower. Is it changing brightness while you are downloading? It should be a steady light. I cannot find the name of the firmware (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

tower
(score: 1.872)

  Troubleshooting LeJOS... how?

First attempt ever at using leJOS. 1) Windows2000 2) System variable RCXTTY=COM1 3) NQC, ROBOLAB, RCX Code, and VB all work fine 4) New batteries in RCX, new battery in tower 5) lejos lib directory in CLASSPATH 6) lejos bin directory in front of (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

tower
(score: 1.871)

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

(...) It seems to me that, given the current hardware, the choices are: send junk or let the tower go dead. My thinking is that if you send junk and trample something, so be it; the tower would have gone dead anyways, forcing you to lose whatever it (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

tower
(score: 1.871)

  Re: Communication Speed, PC -> RCX, LEJOS!

From the picture (d1_p31) it looks as though all 4 RCXs can see the tower. I don't know anything about pcrcxcomm.jar or rcxf7port; and not much about lejos, however, if all 4 RCXs try to respond to the tower, you will have collisions. Try covering (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

tower
(score: 1.871)

  RE: Assembly tool?

(...) Its not pbFORTH, its the RCX tower. Thats how I can tell if pbFORTH crashed, the HyperTerminal screen looks NORMAL!!!! It is a bit annoying though. I started work on a Tcl uploader when I decided a better tutorial was more important. More (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 1.871)

More:  Next Page >>