 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3242
Re: LNP and DLL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 22:23:14 GMT

CarlosLuis RendXn M. wrote:

Hi there. I'm running cygwin (because I just have the usb tower) well I want
to use the addressing mode of lnp. Ok I edit the file boot/config.h of the
kernel and have this:

#define CONF_LNP
#define CONF_LNP_FAST
#define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x20
#define CONF_LNP_HOSTMASK 0xf0

All works fine, I recompile, no errors even I upgrade the brick's firmware
and ok. Afterthere, I want to upload a simple program (any program like
helloworld.lx), using the following command

dll -v --rcxaddr=2 program.lx

The brick simply doesn't answer. (Also I tried --rcxaddr=20, but didn't work
also).

Am I doing something wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

CarlosLuis

Oh it's normal :)

Soft use the library liblnp to connect to tower with lnpd. And lnpd
block the acess to the tower !

You need then to download your program with a program like dllx or dll
which is include in the application folder of lnpd installation

nanobapt