 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3243
Re: can't dll with brickOS 2.6.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:48:04 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Ben Jackson writes:
I have been away for quite a while, and when I tried to upgrade to 0.2.6.10
I found that after I firmdl3 (which works, and the RCX works) I am unable to
dll (yes, using the included dll, yes, with rebuilt .lx files).  I get
"error deleting program".  With any combination of args.  The RCX does not
respond to "standard" IR commands (eg sent with NQC) either, though I can
see its IR indicator flicker.  Going back to legOS 0.2.3 works.

This is on FreeBSD, but that doesn't seem to be the problem (at least the
port is set up right and the tower does send IR).

My compiler is super old...  Do I need to upgrade?  What is required?  I
know when I did this the first time there were gcc/egcs issues and problems
with memcpy inline asm but that's about all the more detail I recall.

Dear Ben
I have the same problem.
But i checked version 0.2.6 till 0.2.6.10 and i got the same problem with
all versions. (only vers 0.2.5 and earlier works) . I have testes with
WIN2000 and WIN98.
cygwin Vers is B20 and i use the old precompiled hitachi tools.