 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1301 – 1320 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LNP Packet Handlers on RCX

(...) started dabbling (...) interrupts (...) from the (...) Yes. lnp_integrity_handler() and lnp_address_handler()s are still called from IR byte receiving interrupt. No problem in the actual implementation (taking care of it) but it should be a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Controlling RoboSapien & family from RCX

Hi, It appears to be straight-forward to control the WowWee robots from RCX and generate their IR commands by controlling the TxD output pin of the RCX's processor. More info, small webcam video, and simple example source: (URL) opens up for a lot (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  some more questions about lnp.

ok, im back again with even more questions. when i created my last program using lnp on an RCX i did a mistake by setting the same port as the one im listening on and the one im sending on. this made me think. what is the reason we use two different (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Transmitting a message from the RCX to the PC

(...) This is a good technique for addressing messages to an individual RCX, and I've used it myself on many occasions. In this case, it is your RCX or NQC program on the 'bot that is "responding" or "not responding" either by taking action or (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Tasks vs. program slots

Hello Dave, First, let me thank you for NQC ... you've made my RCX playing tremendously more rewarding. I've been wanting to use a Sharp IR receiver to demodulate the signal from a LEGO remote control, and then a PIC to decode the rx output for use (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: legOS ...

Hi Mark, you might consider joining the legOS mailing list www.lugnet.com. We're currently working on network protocols for the IR device. POSIX compliance is very worthwile. I'm considering to make all devices files. Yes, even sensors. That way, we (...) (26 years ago, 30-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Who can write a send_msg() and get_msg() in legOS for us?

Can you write a pair of function to support standard firmware IR communiation between RCX and RCX or Remote control? They are send_msg() and get_msg(), it is easy to communicate between NQC and legOS, so we can use NQC if the program is very simple (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  RE: New TLC Mindstorms survey

I'm thinking something like a hybrid between the GameboyRCX and what we have now.... What if you could use an IR equipped palmPilot (or Clie), or even a PocketPC to talk to a simple micro. Wait, you'd need an IRDA protocol stack on the micro, unless (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  NQC on Linux dilema...

Hey, I have a little dilema when running nqc on RedHat 6.1 distribution of Linux on a Toshiba Satellite 2615DVD Laptop Computer. I have a 'winmodem' that workes on some port, and the IR transmitter on 'COM1' equivalent. It will not load the programs (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: gcc build instructions for linux

I got everything to build using egcs 1.1.2, but I am having problems with the tm-and-ir demo (after modifying it for the new execi syntax) which make me think maybe egcs is not generating correct code. I used the build instructions at (URL) did use (...) (26 years ago, 7-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Multitasker test script

Perhaps I should not have stripped all the comments for speed :) \ The rationale for the delay above and the delay after the IR flash is \ that the message is 77 bits of 417 microseconds each, a total \ transmission time of 32 milliseconds, the (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: How can RIS talk to Cybermaster

(...) Two ways I know. 1. There is a program for the PC that will translate the Radio signal into IR and back again. 2. Take a connector and put it on the motor port of the master unit and put it to a sensor port. Now toggle the master unit's motor (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: The PRGM key

I just tried this and it has no effect. By the way, I'm using Cygwin B20 under Windows 98 with a com port IR thing, and LegOS 0.2.5. The same thing happened using WinLegOS and 0.2.3. Pressing the PRGM key has no effect in any situation - I assume it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  pbForth vs RCX 1.0

Hi, Is pbForth fully compatible with RCX 1.0? Can RCX 2.0 communicate with RCX 1.0 in pbForth (using IR ports)? Thanks Mario (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  RCX/Spybotics/Scout communication

Having read the messages in the various newsgoups, I must admit I'm a little puzzled. I've seen a lot of discussion about IR communication, but I don't think I have a straight answer. I have an RCX, a Scout, and some Spybotics under the Christmas (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.scout)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  emulegOS: quick bug fixes

I received this message by Mark Falco: (...) The site is now updated and emulegOS_unix.zip contains the new patched versions of ir-rover.cpp and irclient.tcl. The URL is: (URL) Mark Mario (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: OmniRemote and Mindstorms Update

From what I've been able to figure, you need to bypass the irDA queue on the Palm to send straight bits over the IR port. This is possible by going to the hardware itself. OmniRemote can do it, and so can we (if we figure out how!). It's been in my (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Problems with datalog

(...) It is possible. If the datalog is created from outside the program (i.e. RCXcc) then my program correctly logs the IR messages. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get the RCX to create the datalog from within the program. From Dave's (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Two Servo motor Conteroler available !

Two servo motor control for RCX available now. Mindsensors has developed a two servo motor control for the RCX. This interface works on IR message Sent from RCX. It can control tow servo motors with ~2 degree resolution, and can move from 0 to 180 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

  Re: Lght Sensor & Three colors?

Matthew Fisher <matthew.fisher@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:G78nAy.D0A@lugnet.com... (...) The LEGO light sensor is based on a silicon photo transistor. It really doesn't "see" the colors we do. It is sensitive to the near IR. That said, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.889)

More:  Next Page >>