 Robotics / RCX / 2746
  BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(URL) just released BricxCC 3.3.7.10. Lots of stuff is unfinished but it has been forever since my last official release. New Stuff (in part): Version 3.3.7.10 has a revised help system (not entirely complete). It adds support for the new Swan (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

hello, I found that the tabbed windows are great !! I really love them!! good work Cristian "John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> ha scritto nel messaggio news:InuKD9.AzM@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) hi John, Maybe the silence is just one big compliment, ... ... Bricxcc is totally ready ... Bricxcc doesn't have any bugs ... Bricxcc is doing all that we can wish Although I don't use it regular anymore, I never got the feeling to look for a (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

Many thanks for your commitment with NQC and BricxXX ! (...) Where are those modifications? (...) That's much more convenient indeed! (...) Is it possible to remove a calculated series when no longer needed? (...) Be assured that a lot of people (me (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

Dear John, Your continous effort to improve an already impressive software is very much appreciated - many thanks, and please keep on. Same applies to the NQC-update. Best regards, Dirk (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) Nearly all the dialogs in BricxCC now sport "What's This?" help. The "not entirely complete" part means that I haven't written the help text entries for every control on every dialog. Or, more accurately, I have written just a few of the help (...) (19 years ago, 11-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) I've only just downloaded 3.3.7.10 having played with 3.3.7.7 for a week [using a serial tower and WinXP] and Vers.10 does seem to have a problem communicating , it sometimes cannot set a program running:The RCX shows the recieving triangle (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) That's not SO important ;o) I just wondered if I missed something! (...) Don't worry too much for me, it does that only with some of my bricks. Moreover I just made a new try with a RCX that usually needs slow download and it worked fine (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

Further to the above: Whilst the Run and Stop icons fail to interact with the RCX ~80% of the time they always seem to work just after using the bricx remote! (and this virtual remote has never failed in ~ 60 attempts). Distance seems to have (...) (19 years ago, 12-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) The templates that appear via the F9 function key cannot be made to appear on a right mouse click. In an editor window the right mouse click will always show a popup menu. I confess to being extremely prejudiced against the templates window. I (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) Thanks John, I'm a bit confused; in Help it says: 'In the Preferences you can also indicate that you want the list of templates to appear as a popup menu when you press the right mouse button.' I am getting copy paste etc when I right-click (I (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) That would be a bug. My apologies. I had totally forgotten about that option. I don't know when I broke it but it definitely is broken. I've fixed it now so that if you have that option selected it pops up the templates and if you don't have (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10

(...) hi John, Me too never used templates, ... (I'm not talking about BrixCC, but about JALcc ;-) ... untill I changed the template editor into a syneditor. Now I love it !! You can EASILY store complete program snippets in the templates. see here (...) (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)