 Robotics / RCX / 2752
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 12:14:37 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, John Hansen wrote:
Has anyone else had widespread problems with brick communication in BricxCC
under XP with the serial tower using any release since 3.3.7.7?

John Hansen

I've only just downloaded 3.3.7.10 having played with 3.3.7.7 for a week
[using a serial tower and WinXP] and Vers.10 does seem to have a problem
communicating , it sometimes cannot set a program running:The RCX shows the
recieving triangle but nothing happens.Sometimes it cannot find the brick at
all, even when it is 2 inches away (the RCX shows the black triangle though).

BTW how does one configure the preferences to get the templates to appear on a
right mouse-click? Ive looked at the preferences and fiddled about, but I have
had no joy.
3.7.7.7 is brilliant though :-)
[Im using NQC]