 Robotics / RCX / 2749
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 18:26:10 GMT

Many thanks for your commitment with NQC and BricxXX !

Version 3.3.7.10 has a revised help system (not entirely complete).
Where are those modifications?

It now supports
tabbed windows in addition to the old MDI mode for editor windows.
That's much more convenient indeed!

The data analysis dialog lets you add series to the graph which are
calculated as a function of other series.
Is it possible to remove a calculated series when no longer needed?

P.S. If you like the improved XP look and feel let me know.  The silence in
response to previous releases has been disheartening.

Be assured that a lot of people (me for example!) really appreciate your work!

Philo