 Robotics / RCX / 2747
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 20:38:59 GMT

hello,

I found that the tabbed windows are great !!
I really love them!!

good work

Cristian

"John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> ha scritto nel messaggio
http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

I just released BricxCC 3.3.7.10.  Lots of stuff is unfinished but it has
been
forever since my last official release.

New Stuff (in part):

Version 3.3.7.10 has a revised help system (not entirely complete). It
adds
support for the new Swan firmware (not entirely complete).  It now
supports
tabbed windows in addition to the old MDI mode for editor windows.  The
customizable Tools menu has been enhanced to allow waiting for the
executing
program to finish and closing/reopening the communication port.  It now
supports
XP themes.  The data analysis dialog lets you add series to the graph
which are
calculated as a function of other series.  It has additional preference
settings
for tweaking the firmware download process.

John Hansen

P.S. If you like the improved XP look and feel let me know.  The silence
in
response to previous releases has been disheartening.