 Robotics / RCX / 2755
Re: BricxCC release 3.3.7.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:50:40 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Charles Tomkins wrote:
BTW how does one configure the preferences to get the templates to appear on a
right mouse-click? Ive looked at the preferences and fiddled about, but I have
had no joy.
3.7.7.7 is brilliant though :-)

The templates that appear via the F9 function key cannot be made to appear on a
right mouse click.  In an editor window the right mouse click will always show a
popup menu.

I confess to being extremely prejudiced against the templates window.  I never
use it.  I vastly prefer to use code completion via Ctrl+Space.

John Hansen