 Robotics / RCX / 2746
2745  |  2747
Subject:
BricxCC release 3.3.7.10
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:53:33 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://bricxcc.sourceforge.net/

I just released BricxCC 3.3.7.10.  Lots of stuff is unfinished but it has been
forever since my last official release.

New Stuff (in part):

Version 3.3.7.10 has a revised help system (not entirely complete). It adds
support for the new Swan firmware (not entirely complete).  It now supports
tabbed windows in addition to the old MDI mode for editor windows.  The
customizable Tools menu has been enhanced to allow waiting for the executing
program to finish and closing/reopening the communication port.  It now supports
XP themes.  The data analysis dialog lets you add series to the graph which are
calculated as a function of other series.  It has additional preference settings
for tweaking the firmware download process.

John Hansen

P.S. If you like the improved XP look and feel let me know.  The silence in
response to previous releases has been disheartening.