 Robotics / RCX / 1605
Re: Power to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:13:00 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Matthias Jetleb writes:
I investigated this issue a while back an have taken apart all four of
my RCX's (1.0 w. adapter, 1.0 w/o adapter, and 2 2.0's from an RIS1.5
and and RIS2.0). They all have internal voltage regulators.

Sorry, I am little confused. Does it mean that everything LEGO did was
REMOVING DC adaptor hole to make difference between 1.0 and 1.5 version ?
(talking about RCX hardware) and therefore i can connect my wall AC/DC
adaptor directly to that funny metal things where usually batteries are
connected?

thanks rob