 Robotics / RCX / 1603
Re: Power to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 05:51:28 GMT

Regarding the data sheet for the Melexis MLX1040B that everyone is
talking about, and which I've been looking for for years....

This link:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=17203

refers to this link:

http://www.sploids.com/10402.htm

which comes back as NOT FOUND

The fact that some people are claiming to have seen it implies that it
was there briefly. Does anyone know where it is now? Otherwise, could
someone that has it e-mail it to me and save my sanity?

Matthias Jetleb