 Robotics / Search Results: EVENT_MASK
 Results 521 – 540 of 803.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Events in Robolab

M. Lichtenberg has just said what I have been looking for. I got the RIS or my 3 middle school boys last summer, I found it could be a great tool to cultivate the robotics knowledge among the middle schoolers or even elementary school children; (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

event
(score: 0.799)

  Re: Events in robolab

We can use my site to host a knowledge base for Robolab. I would be happy to help out. I was thinking of doing something similar for the students and teachers I teach anyway. My goal is to make up for some of documentation shortcomings with useful (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

event
(score: 0.799)

  Re: NQC's future

(...) According to the LEGO documentation, only the normal (source 1) Timers can be used as an event source. The ‘sensors’ for which events can be generated are: · Physical sensors (Source 9, Range 0-2, Logical number 0-2) · System timers (Source 1, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.799)

  Hello World !

Hello everybody. I’ve been fooling around with BrickOS in the last few weeks, becoming familiar with it. BrickOS is very cool. Thank you, those who have made it what it is, and thank you, those who help out those with the common problems (yes, I had (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

event
(score: 0.799)

  Re: nop in NQC?

"John Hansen" <JohnBinder@aol.com> wrote in message news:Hr4HAJ.LIy@lugnet.com... (...) A different measurement scheme gives better accuracy on the 'nop' timing. Just about every opcode takes the same amount of time. Priimarily because there's so (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.799)

  Implementation of Installable Timers

Hello everybody. I have an implementation of installable timer handlers, and I’d like to solicit some feedback. This is definitely a facility that I’d like to see in BrickOS. The implementation doesn’t have to be my one. But I thought that I’d just (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

event
(score: 0.799)

  Re: NQC's future

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:HrB87H.17p1@lugnet.com... (...) future one) for NQC (...) I think your question probably meant "can I use FastTimer in defining events because I want better resolution than is possible with (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

event
(score: 0.798)

  Re: Robo Waiter - a BrickFest PDX Robot competition

This is by no means an Official reply, but I know David is mad at his computer, and e-mail, so he may not reply right away. :) (...) There will (most likely) not be a start/finish line that the robot will be able to see. (...) Normally, with Line (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.events)

event
(score: 0.798)

  RE: Lego & BHC

Mr. Choate, It was evident to me that you asked for information about how to improve (or create) a product to fulfill customer needs, and I answered you because I thought my insight could be relevant. What the product is and who it is for is of (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.797)

  Re: Max-picking LIDAR

In lugnet.robotics, Brian Davis wrote: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Brian, thanks for posting this...I can't wait to try it out :) As for formatting your own messages in RCX 2.0 you can look at our (LRGoAA) communication protocol functions put together by (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.793)

  Re: SOLICITATION FOR INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

To lego-robotics list manager, and members, I was wondering if these (probably fraudulent) proposals are coming from new members who just sign up just for the purpose of broadcasting these? Or is there a history from a single person? (Proposals like (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.792)

  CC2:Discus

COMMUNITY CONTEST # 2: Discus Discus (d?sk?s) n. pl. dis·cus·es A track-and-field event in which a discus is thrown. *This Community Contest shall run from Sunday, March 21st through Sunday, April 21st. You may enter a robot in this Contest up until (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

event
(score: 0.791)

  How about battery charecteristics?

Philippe has done an outstanding job on his motor comparison page: (URL) now I find yet another (apparently) unanswered question. Recently at a sumo event my robot was, um, how shall I put this... "exposed" to a monster running multiple 5292 motors (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.787)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Thanks! I've not heard from Doug lately. I'll have to check with him on Brickfest. (...) A one time event? (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.786)

  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Give Doug and Kevin several display tables, require that one of those guys be present to operate stuff, and you could entertain large crowds all weekend :-) (...) :-) A "crane-crashing" would be a spectacular event. Certainly a crowd-pleaser. (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.785)

  Re: LEGO on TechTV

looks like your getting all the "prize" you need from that last lego event. :) I'm happy to see that something good is coming from that game. congrats. you earned it. Chris (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.784)

  LEGO on TechTV

Next Friday (June 4th) I'll be making another trip out to San Francisco to be on TechTV's The Screen Savers. This time, I'll be taking at least one, and hopefully two all LEGO robots that can play Hasbro's Connect Four. The first robot, "Full (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

event
(score: 0.784)

  BrickFest is coming!

... and there are competitions to be entered and won! Check out the Events at www.brickfest.com There's a link via Mindstorms Competitions to the event descriptions and from there to the rules pages. So read them and start building! ... there are (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.781)

  Re: BrickFest is coming, and so are the robots!

(...) The reason behind that is pretty simple. It's because I've entered many of the challenges. I've seen what other people out there can do, and I'm just lucky they haven't been entering. I was just looking over the rules, and (as usual) John's (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jun-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

event
(score: 0.781)

  Using the RCX for animating LEGO Train displays?

Please pardon the interruption, as this is probably a bit off-topic, and is more a distraction than a contribution at this point. ;-) I've been looking in the various LUGNET forums, hoping to find a link to a good page of clues for using the RCX in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

event
(score: 0.779)

More:  Next Page >>