 Robotics / 6503
6502  |  6504
Subject:
All-LEGO stepper motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 21:42:46 GMT

I have added a web page showing how to build a stepper motor entirely out of
LEGO components:

  http://www.mrob.com/lego/stepper.html

NQC code and a description of how it works are included.

By the way, yes, my web site was not responding for a while. My provider has
fixed it and I hope it stays... (-:

- Robert Munafo                            http://www.mrob.com
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13