 Robotics / 25623
Re: turtle coding kit (Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 02:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tim Rueger wrote:=v
I'd be willing to develop this myself, but I
consider myself an unlikely MDP member at this
point.

Me too, but I really really wish LEGO could expand the MDP just a little bit...I
know they have their reasons and I can accept that but I'm still bummed.

Ugggh,

-aps