 Robotics / 25617
Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Walters wrote:
But, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to at least share my ideas.  I
imagine that everybody who is on the MDP will have plenty of their own ideas,
but if we (the rest of us) had a place to just post suggestions and ideas, isn't
it possible that it could lead to something good?

I wonder if anybody knows.  Do you think we'll just do it through lugnet or
through a blog somehow?

Mike,

You must already know over the last year, all of us have brought ideas from
LUGNET, and other sources into our MUP discussions.

LEGO is smart enough to know they don't have all the answers, so they invited us
inside.  We (MUPs) are smart enough to know we can't speak for everyone, so we
look at places where people are talking.

I suspect there's a good chance you can post your ideas almost anywhere, and
someone will see them.  I prefer LUGNET.

So, what sort of ideas are you talking about?  Something you want to build?
Something to write?  A contest?  Personally, I'd love to hear about them all.

Just to give you a glimmer of hope, I believe the first people invited to
participate need to respond by today or tomorrow.  You have to think at least
one of the 100 are on vacation, and your name is 101 on the list...

Steve