 Robotics / 25613
25612  |  25614
Subject:
How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 05:07:05 GMT

I'm going on the assumption that I am not going to be part of the Mindstorms
Developers Panel.  That's OK with me, as I know that there are definitely 100
people in the World who are MUCH more qualified and/or can spend much more time
on it than I can.

But, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to at least share my ideas.  I
imagine that everybody who is on the MDP will have plenty of their own ideas,
but if we (the rest of us) had a place to just post suggestions and ideas, isn't
it possible that it could lead to something good?

I wonder if anybody knows.  Do you think we'll just do it through lugnet or
through a blog somehow?

Thanks,
Mike Walters