 Robotics / 25621
Re: How would we (the rest of us) communicate ideas to the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mike Walters wrote:

More than anything, I was just thinking of the IDEA of having a
place where people not on the MDP can make suggestions and share
concepts that the ones on the MDP might think are interesting
enough to try

   I think what Steve is saying is that LUGNET is one very good place (but NOT
the only one) to do that - you *know* Steve and other MUPs are looking here, and
I suspect the same will be true of the MDPs as well. So post away!

I was mostly thinking of model suggestions.

   Well, what are they? Spit 'em out!

--
Brian Davis